Recipe by Cristi Hinten
This was the first attempt at making the dog homemade treats. She was hesitant at first but she ended up loving them. Nik tried them and said they certainly were too bland for humans :)
- 2 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups canned pumpkin
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup water, approximately
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place all ingredients (except water) in a bowl and mix well. Add water as needed to combine ingredients.
- Flour a work surface and roll dough out to 1/4" thickness. Cut with dog cookie cutters. Place on greased cookie sheet. What ever dough is left can be placed as drop type cookies.
- Bake for 20 minutes (if you want a really hard cookie, bake for 5-10 minutes longer).
- Yield will vary depending on size of cookie cutters.