Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Credited to one of my fave singers - Storm Large. She's a little over the top, just like this smoothie! YUM!
- one cup blueberries
- 1 fresh coconut (water and silky white flesh)
- 2 tablespoons non fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons raw flax seeds
- 1⁄2 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 ounce dark chocolate
- Throw everything in your blender and enjoy!
Yummy! Didn't have a fresh coconut, so I used some coconut water from the health food store and some shredded coconut. I also melted the chocolate a bit in the microwave first...
I wasn't sure how this would taste, but I was pleasantly surprised! I used blueberry pomegranate grape juice, coconut juice with bits of coconut in it and some sweetened shredded coconut. I just realized I had eaten my dark chocolate so subbed bittersweet chocolate. I loved the little bite of chocolate every so often. A good smoothie! Thanks!