- 2 (15 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 2 1⁄2-3 cups sugar (depending on fruit)
- 8 eggs
- 3 cups strawberries or 3 cups bananas or 3 cups peaches or 3 cups blueberries, etc
Directions See How It's Made
- For 6 quart freezer.
- To get the store bought consistency, make at least 8 hours ahead of time, remove dasher, pour out into large freezable container and freeze.
- Freeze according to freezer directions.
- I blend my fruit in a blender for a smoother taste.
- For Butterfinger ice cream- crush 8 large bars with a hammer.
- For Banana-Berry-Nut- add strawberries, 4-5 bananas, 1 cup pecans.
- For Pineapple-Orange- add 1 lg pkg orange slices (melt with some milk) and a small can of crushed pineapple.