Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
This recipe uses chow-chow instead of the usual pickle relish.
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled, cut in half, and yolks mashed in a bowl
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chow chow
- 2 teaspoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper (to taste)
- paprika, for garnish
- Mix together the mashed yolks and mayonnaise until fairly smooth.
- Add in the chow-chow, mustard, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Fill the whites evenly with the mixture; sprinkle each egg half with paprika.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator a few hours before serving.