Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
Source: Betty Crocker These would be perfect for a car themed party! You will need about 30 craft sticks (flat wooden sticks with round ends)
- Heat oven to 375°F
- In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, butter, egg and flour until soft dough forms.
- On floured surface, roll dough about 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut dough into 3x1-inch rectangles, using pastry wheel or knife.
- Insert 1 inch of wooden stick into a 1-inch side of each cookie.
- On ungreased cookie sheets, place cookies 2 inches apart.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until edges are light borwn.
- Immediately press red, yellow and green candies into each cookie.
- Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooking racks.
- Cool completely, about 30 minutes.