1 hr 10 mins
Source: Betty Crocker These would be perfect for a car themed party! You will need about 30 craft sticks (flat wooden sticks with round ends)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°F
- 2In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, butter, egg and flour until soft dough forms.
- 3On floured surface, roll dough about 1/4 inch thick.
- 4Cut dough into 3x1-inch rectangles, using pastry wheel or knife.
- 5Insert 1 inch of wooden stick into a 1-inch side of each cookie.
- 6On ungreased cookie sheets, place cookies 2 inches apart.
- 7Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until edges are light borwn.
- 8Immediately press red, yellow and green candies into each cookie.
- 9Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooking racks.
- 10Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stop and Go Cookie Pops
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 22.4
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 12.5 mg
- Sodium 16.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar cookie mix