Stonehenge Bread (Bread Machine)
- Place the millet, bulgur wheat, polenta, boiling water, honey, and butter in a bowl; let soak for 15 minutes to soften the grains, melt the butter, and cool until warm.
- Place the ingredients in the pan according to the order in the manufacturer's instructions, adding the grains and their soaking liquid as the liquid ingredients.
- Set crust on dark and program for the Basic or Whole Wheat cycle; press Start.
- When the baking cycle ends, immediately remove the bread from the pan and place it on a rack.
- Let cool to room temperature before slicing.