Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My parents have been drinking these since the 1970s. I think they got the recipe at a Welcome Wagon Gourmet Club. They are really good, especially in the hot summer months.
- 6 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate (1 6 oz can if available)
- 6 ounces whiskey or 6 ounces Bourbon
- 1 (6 ounce) can beer (yes, beer)
- Combine above ingredients in blender, add several ice cubes.
- Blend until cubes are crushed.
- Pour into cocktail or wine glasses and garnish with an orange slice.