Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Recipe can be made ahead and refrigerated.
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups seasoned croutons
- 1⁄2 lb cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb lump crabmeat, picked through
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients except Parmesan cheese. Pour into a greased shallow 2-quart casserole. Sprinkle on Parmesan. Bake for 1 hour or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.