Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This bread is to die for! It's very easy and FUN to make.
Make and share this Stone Ground Whole Wheat Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Stir together yeast, water, oil, and honey in a bowl to dissolve the yeast.
- Next add salt and whole wheat flour.
- Mix well, then add white flour.
- Knead the dough until it's smooth and elastic (you can never'over-knead' the dough, sometimes I even punch the dough; it helps relieve stress!).
- Cover with a towel and let raise 20 minutes.
- Punch down and shape into a round loaf, place on greased cookie sheet, cover, and let raise until double (about 1 hour).
- Bake 35 minutes at 350 degrees.