Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My husband handed me this recipe, found in Men's Health magazine. Looks really good! Several online websites will deliver stone crab claws, so I am posting this for safekeeping. Yet to try. Note that preparation time does not include one hour chilling time.
- 18 -24 stone crab claws
- 1 tablespoon Coleman's dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- salt and pepper
- Whip together all ingredients except crab claws and refrigerate for one hour. Serve with the stone crab claws, cooked, chilled and precracked.