Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
It's called "Stone Cold Coffee" 'cause if you have two you will be stoned cold!
- 2 cups coffee ice cream
- 3 ounces coffee liqueur
- 3 ounces orange liqueur
- 1 cup heavy cream
- whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons toasted almonds
- Combine ingredients by folding into ice cream with a wire wisk.
- Pour into parfait glasses and freeze.
- Stir several times while freezing, or the liquid will sink to the bottom of the glass.
- Serve with a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle with toasted almonds.
I put it all into a blender but I used milk instead of cream. Poured it into a glass topped with the garnish. And enjoyed every sip. I couldn`t wait for the freezing part so just made a shake out of it! Yummy. Now I feel just a little guilty but was worth it.