Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is very easy to make and came from My Nu-Na who was the sloppiest cook you ever met, but we could never conquer her flavor.
- 1 whole cut up chicken or 4 piece veal chops or 4 piece rabbit
- 118.29 ml capers, rinsed and drained
- 59.14 ml vinegar (White)
- 354.88-473.18 ml water
- butter, cubed and scatter on chicken
- 3.69 ml oregano
- salt & pepper
- cracked sicilian green olives (use a Bottle and whack them)
- 3 sprig fresh parsley
- 5-6 clove garlic, a lot of it,sliced thinley
- Put in baking dish.
- (Glass or otherwise).
- Cover and bake and 375 for 1 hour and remove cover to brown.
- It even taste better the next day, as flavor really gets in.
- Oh, Don't forget to have lots of Italian Bread on hand.
- This is a receipe that comes from our old Italian family that my No-Na made.
The rabbit was nice and tender and the recipe was easy, but it turns out I don't like capers. No one else was crazy about the capers and olives, either. It was too salty. Next time, I think I would just use olives. Made for My 3 Chefs 2013.