Recipe by Pokerfreak Russo
This is very easy to make and came from My Nu-Na who was the sloppiest cook you ever met, but we could never conquer her flavor.
Top Review by sheepdoc
The rabbit was nice and tender and the recipe was easy, but it turns out I don't like capers. No one else was crazy about the capers and olives, either. It was too salty. Next time, I think I would just use olives. Made for My 3 Chefs 2013.
- 1 whole cut up chicken or 4 piece veal chops or 4 piece rabbit
- 118.29 ml capers, rinsed and drained
- 59.14 ml vinegar (White)
- 354.88-473.18 ml water
- butter, cubed and scatter on chicken
- 3.69 ml oregano
- salt & pepper
- cracked sicilian green olives (use a Bottle and whack them)
- 3 sprig fresh parsley
- 5-6 clove garlic, a lot of it,sliced thinley
Directions See How It's Made
- Put in baking dish.
- (Glass or otherwise).
- Cover and bake and 375 for 1 hour and remove cover to brown.
- It even taste better the next day, as flavor really gets in.
- Oh, Don't forget to have lots of Italian Bread on hand.
- This is a receipe that comes from our old Italian family that my No-Na made.