Prep 35 mins
Cook 20 mins
These pop-tarts are quite filled and it'll also fill your stomachs.
- 100 g flour
- 50 g butter
- 2 teaspoons water
- 50 ounces melted semisweet chocolate
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- marshmallow creme
- red food coloring or blue food coloring or yellow food coloring or green food coloring
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- Pour flour into small bowl.
- With a knife mix butter with flour until it looks like bread crumbs.
- Pour water into mixed flour and butter.
- Mix it all in till it's dough.
- Let sit (No reason we just need to get to making the brownie filling).
- •Brownie filling:.
- Get a baking pan.
- Get another small bowl and mix together the melted butter and melted chocolate.
- Yet again get another bowl(You'll use tons of bowls) Mix in eggs, sugar and vanilla.
- Then put in mixed eggs, sugar and vanilla with mixed chocolate and butter.
- Pour flour, baking powder and salt in with into the chocolate mixture, mix that really well.
- Pour batter into the baking pan.
- •Back to the pop-tart pastry part.
- Roll out pastry into a big rectangle.
- Cut big rectangle into little rectangles. (Make sure there's an even amount of rectangles).
- Let sit again (we need to make the marshmallow filling).
- •Marshmallow filling:.
- Get 4 extra small bowls.
- Take jar of marshmallow creme and scoop just a little bit of marshmallow creme into each bowl.
- Drop a few drops of food coloring into each bowl. (There's should be four colored bowls of marshmallow creme.
- •Back to pastry again:.
- Spread a very thin coat of brownie batter on one of the rectangles.
- Spread the marshmallow creme on top of the brownie batter in strips to resemble a rainbow's stripes(The put the colors into this order -- Red,Blue,Green and Yellow) and guess what you can put in a orange strip beside the red *optional*.
- Place another rectangle over the rectangle that you put your filling on.
- Push edges together till there's no openings.
- Poke a few holes into pastry with a fork.
- Pre-heat the oven at 350°F.
- When the oven is ready cook the pastries for 20-30 minutes or when you hear lots of sizzling.