Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
Celebrate a little! Chill out with this refreshing cocktail made with Stolichnaya vodka and grapefruit and cranberry juices. Serve over ice with a fresh lime slice and maraschino cherry garnish. Note: If you don't have Stolichnaya vodka, any good vodka will do just fine.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Stolichnaya vodka
- 4 ounces grapefruit juice
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 fluid ounce cranberry juice
- lime slice
- In a shaker filled with ice, combine vodka, grapefruit juice and cranberry juice.
- Strain and serve over ice garnished with a lime slice and a cherry.
Great taste. Me and DH enjoyed it very much. Thanks Bec :) Made for Cookbook tag game
I used fresh grapefruit juice and strained it. Lovely fresh taste, and not too sweet at all. Thanks for sharing this recipe.