Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A festive cocktail recipe based on one that came with my holiday purchase of Stoli vodka. The recipe calls for 1 ounce of "honey syrup" made of equal parts honey and water; I wrote the directions for how I'd make the syrup. Cook time includes cooling time.
- 1⁄2 ounce honey
- 1⁄2 ounce water
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vodka (Stoli brand preferred)
- 3⁄4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- lemon twist (to garnish)
- HONEY SYRUP:.
- In tiny saucepan, heat honey and water together until a syrup consistency. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Add honey syrup, vodka, and lemon juice to a cocktail shaker filled with crushed ice. Shake well and serve in a martini glass.
- Garnish with a lemon twist.
Had one of these in DC this summer - homemade was sooooo much better!!! Love it!! I made my honey syrup in the microwave.
I made the honey syrup by reducing the honey and water by half. This drink is sweet but not cloying. Perfect. Made for Newest Tag.