Recipe by mersaydees
A festive cocktail recipe based on one that came with my holiday purchase of Stoli vodka. The recipe calls for 1 ounce of "honey syrup" made of equal parts honey and water; I wrote the directions for how I'd make the syrup. Cook time includes cooling time.
- 1⁄2 ounce honey
- 1⁄2 ounce water
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vodka (Stoli brand preferred)
- 3⁄4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- lemon twist (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- HONEY SYRUP:.
- In tiny saucepan, heat honey and water together until a syrup consistency. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Add honey syrup, vodka, and lemon juice to a cocktail shaker filled with crushed ice. Shake well and serve in a martini glass.
- Garnish with a lemon twist.