Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
"No Peek Chicken" meets the seasonings from Yooper's "To Die for Crockpot Roast" (#27208)
- 1 envelope dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 envelope dry turkey gravy mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups uncooked rice
- 3 cups water
- 1 ounce vodka (optional)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 can baby peas, drained (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix water, vodka, Ranch, Italian and Turkey gravy in a 9x14 casserole dish or oven safe pan, making sure that dry ingredients dissolve completely.
- Mix in rice and peas.
- Place chicken breasts on top and sprinkle with onion soup mix.
- Cover and bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to stand, still covered, for 5 minutes.
Kari, thank you for being inspired by my crockpot roast recipe! This was very good. The chicken came out very tender and moist. Only thing I didn't do was add the canned peas (hate them!). Next time I make this I will use a package of chicken gravy instead of turkey to see if there's a difference of taste! Thanks again for becoming "inspired" by me!
What a fantastic meal. I have to say I was very surprised how good this was. The only change I made was not to add the peas. My children don't like peas in their food. I served mix vegetables to the side. This was an effortless meal that tasted great. Thanks for a great recipe.
Thanks Kari. We added the peas and the flavor of the rice was yummy. I think the I will reduce the onion soup on top next time as it overpowered somewhat. We will definitely make again.