1/2 Photos of Stir-Grilled Fish Tacos
I tried these when visiting friends in San Diego. They are so delicious and great when the weather gets warm. They shared the recipe with me but I don't know where it originates from--don't really care. Just know it is good eatin'
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs halibut fillets, cut into chunks
- 2 -3 tablespoons cajun seasoning (I use Tony Chachere's)
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar (or a vinegar of your choice)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1/2-1 teaspoon salt
- 8 flour tortillas
- lemon wedge
- tartar sauce
- 1Put halibut chunks in a bowl; sprinkle with cajun seasoning and toss to coat.
- 2Transfer halibut to a well-greased grill wok (the kind with holes in it).
- 3Stir-grill over hot coals for 8-10 minutes, tossing while cooking.
- 4In a big bowl, add cabbages; mix well.
- 5In a smaller bowl, add vinegar, sour cream, green onions, and salt; stir to combine.
- 6Add dressing mixture to cabbage; toss to coat well.
- 7For each tortilla, fill with 1/3 cup cabbage mixture and 4-5 chunks of halibut; fold up and serve with lemon wedges, salsa, tartar sauce, guacamole, and a pitcher of margaritas.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stir-Grilled Fish Tacos
Serving Size: 1 (485 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 428.4
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 109.6 mg
- Sodium 838.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 44.7 g