Recipe by Parkers Mom
Ohhhh M Geeeee, These are the best veggies EVER, I am literally eating this dish twice a day, lol. I hope that you will enjoy this as much as I am, Also there is this Yum Yum sauce that can be purchased @ Winn Dixie (Ter Ho's) and it literally taste just like the Hibachi Yum Yum sauce, so so good... Also the Red Lobster seasoning is optional it can be purchased at Wal-Mart..You can use Red Lobster Seafood seasoning or Old Bay Seasoning, just gives the veggies a GREAT KICK :) and really all i do is just sprinkle the veggies really good with the seasonings. We also like to top this dish with SHREDDED PARMESIAN CHEESE AND MELT IT in the microwave for those picky little eaters :) IF YOU CAN FIND RED LOBSTER SEAFOOD SEASOING ADD THAT INSTEAD OF THE OLD BAY, ITS REALLY GOOD :)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 4 ounces pre-washed sliced mushrooms
- 1 zucchini, sliced and quartered
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cavender's all purpose Greek seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- REMEMBER TO CONSTANTLY STIR, WHEN STIR FRYING.
- Saute the Minced garlic, med. to high heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the Brocolli Florets and sprinke with a little of the dry seasonings, when the begin to soften up add the zuchinni.and sprinkle with a little of the dry seasonings.
- Stir Fri zuchinni for 2-3 minutes then add the mushrooms and add the remaining dry seasonings.
- Once all the veggies are added saute for 3-5 minutes.
- Add Soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce and saute until desired tenderness.