Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
My boyfriend's parents have been vegetarian since before he was born. I had a birthday/house warming party back in April and wanted to create a main dish for the vegetarians that were present so they were not stuck eating sides to a meaty main dish. I called up my "mother-in-law" and asked her for a yummy dish and this is the one she suggested. Not only was this a hit with my veggie friends, but we eat it a lot as well.
- 1 (4 lb) bagbird's eye teriyaki stir fry vegetables
- 1 -2 head romaine lettuce
- salt and pepper
- The bag of veggies is HUGE, but you can serve a large party or make as little as you like. For some odd reason this site would not comprehend the brand Bird's Eye Teriyaki Stir Fry -- That is the kind I suggest, if you have a kind you enjoy try it out and let me know how it turns out.
- Stir fry the veggies according to the package, but do not add the sauce unless you really want to, also add salt and pepper to taste.
- Separate large leaves of the romaine lettuce wash and dry them.
- Scoop veggies into lettuce leaves, wrap it up and enjoy these tasty treats!
- I sometimes add ranch dressing to my own wrap which isn't too shabby -- ;).