My boyfriend's parents have been vegetarian since before he was born. I had a birthday/house warming party back in April and wanted to create a main dish for the vegetarians that were present so they were not stuck eating sides to a meaty main dish. I called up my "mother-in-law" and asked her for a yummy dish and this is the one she suggested. Not only was this a hit with my veggie friends, but we eat it a lot as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (4 lb) bag bird's eye teriyaki stir fry vegetables
- 1 -2 head romaine lettuce
- salt and pepper
- 1The bag of veggies is HUGE, but you can serve a large party or make as little as you like. For some odd reason this site would not comprehend the brand Bird's Eye Teriyaki Stir Fry -- That is the kind I suggest, if you have a kind you enjoy try it out and let me know how it turns out.
- 2Stir fry the veggies according to the package, but do not add the sauce unless you really want to, also add salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Separate large leaves of the romaine lettuce wash and dry them.
- 4Scoop veggies into lettuce leaves, wrap it up and enjoy these tasty treats!
- 5I sometimes add ranch dressing to my own wrap which isn't too shabby -- ;).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stir Fry Veggie Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.2
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 25.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
stir fry vegetables