1/1 Photo of Stir Fry Vegetables
Another recipe from my Filipino piano teacher.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut in strips (marinate in soy sauce and garlic for great flavor)
- 2 cups cauliflower, cut to florets
- 2 cups broccoli, cut to florets
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup celery, sliced (2 stalks) (optional)
- 1 (15 ounce) can baby corn
- salt (to taste)
- soy sauce (optional)
- 1Saute onions in oil.
- 2Add chicken and stir fry until browned. If not marinated, season with soy sauce and garlic.
- 3Add vegetables except for baby corn and salt. Stir fry for 3-4 minutes.
- 4Add baby corn and soy sauce to taste, if desired.
- 5Pour sauce over, stir till all vegetables are coated. If more sauce is needed, just double the recipe. I haven't made this in ages, so you might need more. I can't remember.
- 6Sauce: stir all ingredients for sauce together until slightly thickened.
Browse Our Top Filipino Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stir Fry Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (321 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 431.6
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 245.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 30.4 g