Another recipe from my Filipino piano teacher.
Make and share this Stir Fry Vegetables recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut in strips (marinate in soy sauce and garlic for great flavor)
- 2 cups cauliflower, cut to florets
- 2 cups broccoli, cut to florets
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup celery, sliced (2 stalks) (optional)
- 1 (15 ounce) can baby corn
- salt (to taste)
- soy sauce (optional)
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch (just use enough to thicken slightly)
- Saute onions in oil.
- Add chicken and stir fry until browned. If not marinated, season with soy sauce and garlic.
- Add vegetables except for baby corn and salt. Stir fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Add baby corn and soy sauce to taste, if desired.
- Pour sauce over, stir till all vegetables are coated. If more sauce is needed, just double the recipe. I haven't made this in ages, so you might need more. I can't remember.
- Sauce: stir all ingredients for sauce together until slightly thickened.