Prep 25 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 3⁄4 cup pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons oil
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1 cup carrot, peeled, sliced
- 1 cup cauliflower floret
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 1 cup red pepper, cut into bite sized pcs
- 1 cup sugar snap pea, stemmed
- combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl, mix well and set aside.
- Heat oil in a skillet; add broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, and celery and cook for 2 minutes over medium-high heat.
- add pepper and sugar peas; heat an additional 2 minutes.
- add pineapple juice mixture.
- cover and bring to a boil.continue boiling for 1 minute -- .
Excellent, what a nice flavorful sauce and so versatile with adding what ever veggies you like! Loved it, thank you.