Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Stir Fry in the slow cooker. Very versatile, sub whatever veggies you prefer or have on hand.
- 1 small cabbage, chopped
- 2 cups carrots (either fingerling or sliced or chopped)
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 celery ribs, diced
- 1 bell pepper, color of choice, sliced
- 1 cup green peas (canned or frozen)
- 4 vegetable bouillon cubes (may replace cubes and water with 4 c veg broth)
- 4 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- Add all to slow cooker turned on high and cook 4 hours. Adjust for your own cooker and time allotted.