Chef Mahua's Note:
A simple recipe for beginners.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1De-vein the shrimps, wash, pat dry. If using frozen prawns, thaw and pat dry. Add 1 tsp salt and garlic paste.Keep aside for 5 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, heat butter in a non-stick pan. Add sliced garlic and coarsely ground black pepper. Fry in low flame till the garlic emits flavor.
- 3Add 1 tsp cornflour to the marinaded shrimps and mix well.
- 4Put the marinaded shrimps in the pan, stir together with red chilly powder and grated cheese.
- 5Cook in medium flame for 5 minutes. Ensure that water released if any, evaporates.
- 6When the butter leaves the side of pan, add cilantro for garnish.
- 7Serve hot with toasted bread, paratha, roti , or as a finger food.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stir Fry Shrimps
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.7
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 160.2 mg
- Sodium 1876.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 15.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: