Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
A wonderful recipe for shrimp stir fry, I have made this many times --- chop veggies in advance to save time, once your veggies are chopped this stir fry takes little time to make ---I have made this without the snow peas it is still good but better with them added, white wine only for this
Top Review by marcoandrita
Great tasting recipe. I replaced the bean sprouts out with shredded carrots for more color. I thought the oyster sauce was a bit much but husband thought it was perfect as written. For a bit of heat I sprinkled the shrimp with chipolte spice - beautiful. Served with #60143 rice.
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 -3 fresh minced garlic cloves (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced ginger (can use more if desired)
- 40 medium shrimp, washed, peeled and uncooked (can use less shrimp)
- 2 cups snow peas (can use any amount desired)
- 2 1⁄2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 celery ribs, sliced diagonally
- 1 onion, chopped (can slice also)
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 1⁄2 cups bean sprouts
- 1⁄2 cup oyster sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons liquid honey
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the sesame oil in a wok or a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Saute the garlic and ginger for about half minutes (30 seconds).
- Add in the shrimp and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add in veggies and stir fry for about 2-3 minutes,.
- Stir in oyster sauce, soy sauce, honey and wine; toss and cook for about 2 minutes.