This recipe came from eDiets. I like to use the big sea scallops when making this. It is low fat and tastes great. Sometimes I use some fresh zucchini in this also. Serve this over brown or white rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse and pat dry scallops. If using sea scallops, cut into quarters; set aside.
- 2Wipe mushrooms with damp towel and slice.
- 3Rinse and chop broccoli and pepper into bite size pieces. Mince garlic and set aside with vegetables.
- 4Heat half of the oil in a non-stick skillet over medium-low heat:saute garlic for 1 to 2 minutes.
- 5Raise temperature to medium high, add vegetables and stir-fry until tender about 4 to 5 minutes.
- 6Add remaining oil and scallops to pan and stir-fry until scallops are opaque, about 4 to 5 minutes. Add teriyaki sauce and heat about 1 minute. Serve over cooked brown rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stir-Fry Scallops
Serving Size: 1 (407 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.1
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 37.3 mg
- Sodium 941.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 27.9 g