Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe came from eDiets. I like to use the big sea scallops when making this. It is low fat and tastes great. Sometimes I use some fresh zucchini in this also. Serve this over brown or white rice.
- Rinse and pat dry scallops. If using sea scallops, cut into quarters; set aside.
- Wipe mushrooms with damp towel and slice.
- Rinse and chop broccoli and pepper into bite size pieces. Mince garlic and set aside with vegetables.
- Heat half of the oil in a non-stick skillet over medium-low heat:saute garlic for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Raise temperature to medium high, add vegetables and stir-fry until tender about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add remaining oil and scallops to pan and stir-fry until scallops are opaque, about 4 to 5 minutes. Add teriyaki sauce and heat about 1 minute. Serve over cooked brown rice.