Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is for all the people out there that love the taste of fresh gingerroot. This is an easy to prepare stir-fry dish that will have your kitchen smelling so good. You can adjust this recipe to your family's taste by adding or subtracting any vegetables to suit your family. Serve with steamed rice.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 inch piece fresh gingerroot, grated
- 1⁄2 lb lean pork, sliced thin
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 cups vegetables, broccoli, snow peas, etc
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons rice wine
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Fry ginger in hot oil until fragrant, then add pork, soy sauce and sugar. Cook, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the sesame oil, vegetables of choice, green onion and rice wine. Simmer until the pork is tender.
- Serve over steamed rice.
Delicious!!! Very east to make and really tasty ..Only change I made was to add some hot pepper flakes...I will be making this again on a regular basis...Thanks for a great recipe....
Your previous reviewers have left me little to add - YES to fantastic and wonderful! Well maybe can add terrific. A big hit at our house - we loved this stir fry. Already looking to a repeat. Thank you for sharing. Made for the Auz/NZ March Swap
I made this for suppper; fantastic! We are ginger lovers so I did add quite a bit more. I also marinated my pork tenderloin in soya sauce with some garlic. Thanks for sharing. Rita