1/1 Photo of Stir-Fry Pita Sandwiches
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken tenders in half lengthwise and crosswise.
- 2Coat large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Cook and stir chicken over medium heat 3 minutes.
- 4Add onion and bell pepper; cook and stir 2 minutes.
- 5Add Italian dressing and red pepper flakes; cover and cook 3 minutes.
- 6Remove from heat; uncover and let cool 5 minutes.
- 7While chicken mixture is cooling, cut pita breads in half to form pockets.
- 8Line each pocket with lettuce leaf.
- 9Spoon chicken filling into pockets; sprinkle with feta cheese.
- 10Note: Salad dressings offer a surprising amount of convenience in the kitchen.
- 11Their basic components of oil, vinegar, herbs and spices provide a ready-made marinade or seasoned oil for cooking meats and poultry.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stir-Fry Pita Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 408.3
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 61.9 mg
- Sodium 1035.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 28.4 g