Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A GREAT side dish to have with any meal! Quick and easy to prepare! A blend of olive oil, butter and seasonings give flavor galore!!!
- 4 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Cut zucchini into thin slices.
- In a large saucepan combine olive oil and butter. Add zucchini and saute on low heat until tender. Before removing from heat, sprinkle with salt and garlic powder.
- Place in serving bowl and sprinkle with fresh parmesan cheese.
Simple, quick, and VERY tasty!!! Will be enjoying this many times this summer and for years to come, I think ~ we always have more zucchini than I know what to do with!! Thanks for this great recipe!
We have been eating more zucchini so I have been trying different recipes. I followed the recipe exactly as written, adding the optional pamesan cheese. I loved this. I could have eaten this as a meal. The only thing I would do differently next time is only use one tablespoon of olive oil instead of two. Mine were just a tad on the greasy side.
WOW! This was sooooo good!!! Fixed it just as posted. We loved it. I could have made a complete meal of just this zucchini. Next time will at least double it. For someone who wasn't a zucchini fan, this sure changed my mind. Delicious!!!!! Thanks for posting this great recipe.