Rhiannon and Matt's Note:
This great stir-fry comes from 'The Complete Stir-Fry Cookbook' published by Bay Books. Simple ingredients come together. Serve with rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 kaffir lime leaves, shredded
- 16 baby corn cobs, halved lengthways
- 150 g sugar snap peas
- 24 raw prawns, peeled and deveined (tails intact)
- 4 tablespoons fresh coriander leaves, chopped (cilantro)
- 1Stir the lime juice, soy sauce and honey together in a small bowl until the honey is incorporated.
- 2Heat your wok over high heat, then add the oil and swirl the wok around to coat the sides.
- 3Add the garlic, shredded lime leaves and baby corn and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
- 4Add the sugar snap peas, prawns and lime juice mixture and stir-fry for another minute or until the prawns are cooked through.
- 5Stir in the chopped coriander leaves and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Asian Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Asian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stir Fry of Lime and Garlic Prawns (Shrimp) With Sugar Snap Peas
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.5
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 45.3 mg
- Sodium 959.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
kaffir lime leaves