Recipe by Rhiannon and Matt
This great stir-fry comes from 'The Complete Stir-Fry Cookbook' published by Bay Books. Simple ingredients come together. Serve with rice.
- 1⁄2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 kaffir lime leaves, shredded
- 16 baby corn cobs, halved lengthways
- 150 g sugar snap peas
- 24 raw prawns, peeled and deveined (tails intact)
- 4 tablespoons fresh coriander leaves, chopped (cilantro)
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir the lime juice, soy sauce and honey together in a small bowl until the honey is incorporated.
- Heat your wok over high heat, then add the oil and swirl the wok around to coat the sides.
- Add the garlic, shredded lime leaves and baby corn and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the sugar snap peas, prawns and lime juice mixture and stir-fry for another minute or until the prawns are cooked through.
- Stir in the chopped coriander leaves and serve immediately.