Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
Subtly flavored without overwhelming the vegetables.
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 2 cups thinly sliced green cabbage
- 2 cups thinly sliced napa cabbage
- 2 cups thinly sliced bok choy
- 1 cup diced red cabbage
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon finely chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- red pepper flakes, to taste
- Stir together the first 5 ingredients together; set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss the cabbages together; set aside.
- Heat a wok over high heat until hot enough to evaporate a drop of water upon contact.
- Add the vegetable oil, ginger, and garlic; stir-fry for 10 seconds.
- Add in the cabbage all at once; stir-fry for about 3 minutes or just until the cabbage begins to wilt.
- Stir the vinegar mixture to blend; add it to the skillet all at once; add in the red pepper flakes.
- Stir to coat; stir-fry for 1 minute to heat through and serve.