Stir Fry of Cabbages With Asian Flavors
- Stir together the first 5 ingredients together; set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss the cabbages together; set aside.
- Heat a wok over high heat until hot enough to evaporate a drop of water upon contact.
- Add the vegetable oil, ginger, and garlic; stir-fry for 10 seconds.
- Add in the cabbage all at once; stir-fry for about 3 minutes or just until the cabbage begins to wilt.
- Stir the vinegar mixture to blend; add it to the skillet all at once; add in the red pepper flakes.
- Stir to coat; stir-fry for 1 minute to heat through and serve.