1/1 Photo of Stir-Fry Mutton With Chinese BBQ Sauce
I have finally found mutton in some store!! This is a common and delicious mutton dish in Taiwan. It seems that everyone loves it! I especially love its hot and spicy taste! Serve it with steamed rice or, if you have Chinese style noodles, just simply combine them with this dish. Yum, yum!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 396.89 g mutton, thinly sliced
- 29.58 ml chinese barbecue sauce
- 29.58 ml soy sauce
- 14.79 ml sesame seed oil
- 73.94 ml grapeseed oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 small red chili peppers, chopped, use more if prefer
- 14.79 ml ginger, thinly sliced
- 118.29 ml carrot, thinly sliced
- 29.58 ml chinese rice wine (cooking michiu)
- 29.58 ml white sugar
- 6 green onions, cut into small pieces
- 1Combine mutton, Chinese BBQ sauce, soy sauce and sesame seed oil. Marinade in the refrigerator at least for 30 minutes.
- 2In a wok, heat grape seed oil over medium high. Add garlic, red chili peppers, ginger and carrot into wok. Quickly stir-fry until garlic and ginger become slightly brown.
- 3Add mutton and rice wine. Stir-fry until 80% of meat is cooked.
- 4Continue to stir in sugar and green onions. Quickly stir-fry until all ingredients combine well and are cooked through, about 1 more minute. Season with a bit more salt if needed. Serve hot!
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stir-Fry Mutton With Chinese BBQ Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 531.9
- Calories from Fat 348
- Total Fat 38.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 96.0 mg
- Sodium 655.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 27.7 g