Recipe by RuPei
I Love Love this dish! I know there are many ingredients required, but it's worth it to try!!
- 1⁄4 cup grapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons ginger, minced
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 lb ground pork
- 2 teaspoons white pepper powder
- 2 tablespoons chinese cooking rice wine (cooking michiu)
- 2 teaspoons hot soy bean paste
- 2 (8 ounce) packagesspiced dry tofu, cut into small cubes (five-spice tofu)
- 3 small red chili peppers, finely chopped, seeded if prefer
- 1 1⁄2 lbs frozen mustard greens
- 3 tablespoons aged soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons low sodium salt (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon chinese black vinegar
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 cup green soybeans (optional) or 1 cup lima beans (optional)
- 2 tablespoons sesame seed oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a wok, heat grape seed oil over medium. Sauté ginger and garlic for 20 seconds.
- Add pork and white pepper powder and combine well.
- Increase heat to high. Stir-fry pork until 80% is cooked. Add rice wine, soy bean paste, tofu and chili peppers. Continue to stir-fry until pork is completely cooked.
- Stir in mustard greens and the next five ingredients. Reduce heat to medium high. Cover and cook until green soybeans are completely cooked through, about 3-5 minutes.
- Uncover and turn off heat. Stir in sesame seed oil.
- Serve with steamed rice or boiled Chinese-style noodles.