1/13 Photos of Stir-Fry Mushrooms and Bell Peppers
This fast yet tasty colorful vegan dish is a hit with my picky vegetarian friend and non veg husband. I remember making several vegetarian dishes before and this was the one that had no left-overs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil til really hot.
- 2Stir fry onions (1 minute), then garlic (20 seconds).
- 3Then add peppers and mushrooms. Stir-fry until it becomes a bit soft, (about 2 minutes).
- 4Add the wine and soy sauce and continue to stir for 2 minutes.
- 5When done, remove from heat and add the sesame sauce mixing it all together, and serve.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stir-Fry Mushrooms and Bell Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.0
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1016.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 5.1 g