Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Just the right amount of heat so you can taste the sweet lemony sauce! It's quick and easy and sooooo good! Prep time includes marinating shrimp.
- 1 lb raw shrimp, shelled & deveined
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce or 1 tablespoon tamari soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 tablespoon hot chili oil (the kind with ginger & garlic oils)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
- In a plastic zipper bag, combine soy sauce, honey, lemon juice, hot chili oil, garlic powder and cilantro.
- Shake to mix thoroughly, then add shrimp and toss in bag to coat thoroughly.
- Refrigerate at least one hour, up to two.
- Transfer shrimp and marinade to a medium-hot skillet.
- Stir-fry until shrimp are pink and cooked through, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove shrimp, and allow marinade to cook a little longer, until a little reduced sauce forms (there won't be a ton, just enough).
- Drizzle shrimp with remaining sauce and serve immediately.
What can I say... E-Z!!! Served with snow peas and brown rice. When I came back to write a review I noticed I forgot the garlic powder but we didn't miss it. Really flavorful. I will absolutely make this regularly.
This was absolutely delicious. My DH could not stop saying WOW every time he took a bite. And so easy to make too. Thank you.