Recipe by EdsGirlAngie
Just the right amount of heat so you can taste the sweet lemony sauce! It's quick and easy and sooooo good! Prep time includes marinating shrimp.
Top Review by CArabbit
What can I say... E-Z!!! Served with snow peas and brown rice. When I came back to write a review I noticed I forgot the garlic powder but we didn't miss it. Really flavorful. I will absolutely make this regularly.
- 1 lb raw shrimp, shelled & deveined
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce or 1 tablespoon tamari soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 tablespoon hot chili oil (the kind with ginger & garlic oils)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- In a plastic zipper bag, combine soy sauce, honey, lemon juice, hot chili oil, garlic powder and cilantro.
- Shake to mix thoroughly, then add shrimp and toss in bag to coat thoroughly.
- Refrigerate at least one hour, up to two.
- Transfer shrimp and marinade to a medium-hot skillet.
- Stir-fry until shrimp are pink and cooked through, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove shrimp, and allow marinade to cook a little longer, until a little reduced sauce forms (there won't be a ton, just enough).
- Drizzle shrimp with remaining sauce and serve immediately.