Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Simple and tasty!
- 3 slices bacon
- 2 garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 small onion, chopped
- 1 bunch collard greens, rinsed, trimmed
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Cook bacon until crispy.
- Remove from pan, and crumbly.
- Add garlic and onion and gently sauté until fragrant.
- Add collard stir fry until crispy tender.
- Add bacon and season with salt and pepper.
Good but I like collards more tender. I also cut back on the oil and they turned out fine.