- 44.37 ml lemon juice, fresh
- 29.58 ml soy sauce
- 29.58 ml dry sherry
- 29.58 ml fresh ginger, peeled and finely shredded
- 9.85 ml grated lemon zest
- 4.92 ml sugar or 4.92 ml Splenda sugar substitute
- 14.79 ml water
- 9.85 ml cornstarch
- 1.23 ml pepper, freshly ground
- 226.79 g chicken breasts, cut in half inch strips
- 9.85 ml vegetable oil
- 226.79 g fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 large red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 large garlic cloves, mashed
- 170.09 g bag spinach
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first 6 ingredients in a small bowl for sauce; whisk cold water and cornstarch together and add to sauce; whisk together.
- Cut chicken into strips, sprinkle with pepper.
- Heat wok over medium high heat one minute. Add oil and tilt to coat. Add chicken, stir fry 2 minutes. Add mushrooms, bell pepper and garlic, stir fry until mushrooms are browned at edges, about 3 minutes. Add sauce, cook until sauce is reduced to glaze, about 1 1/2 minutes. Mix in spinach and toss one minute.