Recipe by ~*Kisha*~
Found in the Good to Go cookbook Quick tip- Wrap in a flour tortilla and drizzle with plum sauce or hoisin sauce for a quick meal
Top Review by Darkhunter
Very tasty. Easy and quick. I didn't have any teriyake sauce on hand, so made Recipe #133751. which complimented the dish well. The quantity of red pepper flakes was right on the money, not too hot and not too bland. The only adaptation I made was to use stir-fry veggies instead of the coleslaw mix. Just personal preference. I will have this again. Thnx for sharing your recipe3, ~*Kisha*~. Made for PAC Spring 2010. You've been adopted! http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=327498&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons gingerroot, minced
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 3⁄4 cup coleslaw mix
- 2 bunches scallions, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat.
- Saute the chicken for 2 minutes.
- Add the ginger, garlic and pepper flakes; saute 2 minutes longer.
- Add the teriyaki sauce and mix well. Add 2 tbs of water if sauce is too thick.
- Add the coleslaw mix and scallions; stir-fry for 4 minutes or until cabbage is tender crisp.