Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons stir-fry sauce with garlic and ginger
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1 (10 ounce) packageitalian mixed salad greens
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into bite-sized strips
- 1 medium zucchini, cut in half lengthwise, sliced
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-sized strips
- In small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients; blend well, set aside.
- In large bowl, combine salad greens, bell pepper and zucchini, set aside.
- Spray large non-stick skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Heat over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add chicken; cook and stir 4 to 6 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Add dressing to skillet; cook and stir until thoroughly heated.
- Spoon chicken over salad; toss gently to mix.