Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- 6 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 cup green pepper, sliced
- 1 cup red onion, sliced
- 1 cup carrot, sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in bite-sized pieces
- 1⁄2 cup low-sodium low-fat chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup instant brown rice
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar or 3 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Toss shredded romaine, green pepper and red onion together in a large bowl.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Lightly spray a large non-stick skillet and heat to medium-high.
- Saute carrots, fresh ginger and chicken until brown.
- Add broth with instant brown rice, soy sauce and vinegar.
- Cook until rice is tender and chicken is done.
- Toss with lettuce mixture and serve with toasted sesame seeds.