My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 cup green pepper, sliced
- 1 cup red onion, sliced
- 1 cup carrot, sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup low-sodium low-fat chicken broth
- 1/2 cup instant brown rice
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar or 3 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1Toss shredded romaine, green pepper and red onion together in a large bowl.
- 2Refrigerate until ready to use.
- 3Lightly spray a large non-stick skillet and heat to medium-high.
- 4Saute carrots, fresh ginger and chicken until brown.
- 5Add broth with instant brown rice, soy sauce and vinegar.
- 6Cook until rice is tender and chicken is done.
- 7Toss with lettuce mixture and serve with toasted sesame seeds.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stir-fry Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (279 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.2
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 36.2 mg
- Sodium 854.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 17.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-sodium low-fat chicken broth