1/1 Photo of Stir-Fry Chicken Fajitas - Ww
2 hrs 20 mins
Gallopin Gael's Note:
An old "Cooking for the Clueless" scout camping recipe. WW friendly - 4 pts per fajita.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 large red bell pepper (thinly sliced)
- 1 large yellow pepper (thinly sliced)
- 1 large green pepper (thinly sliced)
- 1 medium onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 10 flour tortillas (fajita size)
- 1Take oil, lime juice, cumin and cayenne and mix together in a glass bowl. Put chicken in bowl and let it marinade for 1-2 hours.
- 2In a wok, heat 1 tablespoon of water until very hot. Add chicken with marinade and stir-fry over high heat until chicken is white throughout, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove to plate.
- 3Add another 2 tablespoons of water to wok and heat until very hot. Add peppers, onion, garlic; stir-fry until crisp-tender, 3 to 5 minutes. Return chicken to wok and season with pepper. Toss until heated through, about 1 minute.
- 4Serve with flour tortillas, shredded cheese, sour cream and guacamole.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stir-Fry Chicken Fajitas - Ww
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.3
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 26.3 mg
- Sodium 222.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 13.6 g