Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Serve with steamed white rice. Many substitutions can be made.
- 1⁄2 lb cooked chicken, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, minced
- Place cubed chicken in a bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix soy sauce with vinegar, cumin, garlic and ginger; drizzle over chicken and set aside to marinate.
- Heat oil in wok or frying pan over high heat.
- Saute chicken.
- Add carrot and stir fry 1 minute.
- Add broccoli and stir fry 2 minutes more.
- Mix in bean sprouts, mushrooms and green onions. Stir fry 30 more seconds, reduce heat and cook 1 to 2 minutes more.
- Garnish with cilantro.