- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 cups carrots, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced into thin strips
- 2 cups sugar snap peas
- 1 (15 ounce) can baby corn, drained
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1⁄4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and ginger and cook 1 minute. Add chicken and cook 3 to 4 minutes, until starting to brown, stirring constantly. Add onions, carrots, and peppers and cook 1 minute. Add snap peas, corn and broccoli and cook 2 minutes. Add soy sauce and cook 2 minutes, until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Dissolve cornstarch in chicken broth in a small bowl and add to wok. Simmer 2 minutes, until sauce thickens.