Prep 0 mins
Cook 12 mins
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 cups carrots, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced into thin strips
- 2 cups sugar snap peas
- 1 (15 ounce) can baby corn, drained
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1⁄4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- Heat oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and ginger and cook 1 minute. Add chicken and cook 3 to 4 minutes, until starting to brown, stirring constantly. Add onions, carrots, and peppers and cook 1 minute. Add snap peas, corn and broccoli and cook 2 minutes. Add soy sauce and cook 2 minutes, until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Dissolve cornstarch in chicken broth in a small bowl and add to wok. Simmer 2 minutes, until sauce thickens.
I found this recipe easy to make, super healthy, and tasty. Love that it is low in sodium! I have also substituted equivalent amount of frozen stir-fry vegetable blend to save time, and it turned out GREAT!
I made this dinner for me and my husband and we both loved it! I used green pepper instead of red, and left out the ginger. I also used Pork instead of chicken, which was lovely. I served it over Basmati rice. Loved the sauce! Great recipe!