Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
This is so easy and tastes sooo good! This is from the Food Network. You can add meat or fish to this and it becomes another dish completely.
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 1 head napa cabbage, cleaned and sliced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- In a large saute pan over medium-high heat, add the canola oil and heat.
- Add the garlic, onion and ginger and saute,stirring for 1 minute.
- Add the cabbage and cook until just starting to wilt, about 2 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce and rice vinegar, stir well and cook just until cabbage is wilted, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and drizzle with the sesame oil.
The sauce was great, but this just turned into a watery mess. The cabbage was like hot iceburg lettuce. Not good at all. I would definitely try this again, using the same sauce, but I would use good old green cabbage and add matchstick carrots.