Recipe by FLUFFSTER
This is so easy and tastes sooo good! This is from the Food Network. You can add meat or fish to this and it becomes another dish completely.
Top Review by betsi
The sauce was great, but this just turned into a watery mess. The cabbage was like hot iceburg lettuce. Not good at all. I would definitely try this again, using the same sauce, but I would use good old green cabbage and add matchstick carrots.
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 1 head napa cabbage, cleaned and sliced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saute pan over medium-high heat, add the canola oil and heat.
- Add the garlic, onion and ginger and saute,stirring for 1 minute.
- Add the cabbage and cook until just starting to wilt, about 2 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce and rice vinegar, stir well and cook just until cabbage is wilted, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and drizzle with the sesame oil.