Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this recipe off a jar of Bengal Chutney in the Far Eastern section of the grocery store. It's a little pricey, but it's so nice to treat yourself now and again with anything made with Bengal Chutney!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped green parsley
- 2⁄3 cup hot bengal chutney
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- Put first four ingredients in deep bowl.
- Shape beef into one inch meatballs.
- Divide into three batches.
- Heat in skillet 1 T oil.
- Brown one batch at a time, using one T of oil per batch.
- Before serving, coat lightly with chutney.