Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Stir fried Beef with Vegetables. A basic quick recipe.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs beef
- 1⁄4 cup light soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups julienned carrots
- 3⁄4 cup sliced zucchini
- 3⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons cornstarch
- Prepare Beef - slice thin about 2" in length. Coat with cornstarch, set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in skillet, add minced garlic, all vegetables and cook until tender crisp. Remove from skillet after cooking with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil until hot. Add Beef and stir fry until almost fully cooked.
- Add Lite Soy sauce and brown sugar and cook for about 2-3 more minutes until meat is well coated with sauce.
- Return Vegetables and cook until heated well.
- Serve over Jasmine Rice.
Really easy to put together. I used frozen stir fry veges and fresh mushrooms.