Recipe by Kizzikate
This quick side dish has an Asian flair, and is also good with sliced mushrooms thrown in! For the teriyaki sauce, I like to use the honey & pineapple variety.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon grated gingerroot
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat vegetable & sesame oils in skillet, over medium heat.
- Stir in onions, cook and stir 5 minutes.
- Add zucchini, cook and stir about 2 minutes.
- Stir in teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, sesame seeds, and ginger. Cook and stir 5 minutes, or until zucchini are fork tender.
- Stir in pepper and serve hot.