Recipe by mersaydees
Based on a WeightWatchers.com recipe. “This colorful, quick-cooking blend of vegetables gets traditional Asian flavor from sesame oil and soy sauce. Add baby corn and water chestnuts for even more texture and flavor.” After adding 1 cup each of baby corn and water chestnuts this recipe is 2 points per serving.
- 1 spray cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups sugar snap peas or 2 cups pea pods, trimmed
- 2 cups carrots, thinly diagonally sliced
- 2 medium scallions, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and place over medium-high heat.
- Add oil and heat. Add garlic and stir-fry one minute.
- Add sugar snap peas, carrots, and scallions and stir-fry 3 minutes.
- Add soy sauce and cook until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in cilantro, if desired.