Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Easy Thai Cooking-WWW Cookbooks--very light-not like the chinese version which can be in a syrupy orange colour like sauce.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 small fresh red chilies
- 500 g fresh asparagus
- 2 lebanese cucumbers
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 100 g snow peas
- 250 g broccoli florets
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Cut garlic and chillies into long, thin strips.
- Cut asparagus into 5 cm lenghts; cut cucumbers in half lengthways, remove seeds, then slice thickly.
- Heat oil in wok, stir-fry garlic and chillies until lightly browned; remove from wok. Leave oil in wok.
- Reheat wok, add vegetables, stir-fry until vegetables are just tender.
- Add combined sauce, vinegar and sugar, stir-fry 1 minute. Serve vegetables sprinkled with garlic and chillies.