Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
If you like basil you will like this dish.. It's quite and simple..
- 1⁄2 lb ground pork or 1⁄2 lb chicken
- 2 cups string beans
- 20 basil leaves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 chilies
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- Cut string beans (1 inch).
- Pound garlic and chilies with mortar and pestle.
- heat oil in wok until hot, add garlic and chilies and stir fried for a few min until golden brown.
- add ground pork or chicken and stir for 5 minute.
- add string beans, fish sauce, sugar and oyster sauce and stir for 3 to 4 minute.
- add basil leaves and stir for 1 min and serves with
- steam rice.