Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
If you like basil you will like this dish.. It's quite and simple..
Make and share this Stir Fried String Beans With Thai Basil recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 lb ground pork or 1⁄2 lb chicken
- 2 cups string beans
- 20 basil leaves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 chilies
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- Cut string beans (1 inch).
- Pound garlic and chilies with mortar and pestle.
- heat oil in wok until hot, add garlic and chilies and stir fried for a few min until golden brown.
- add ground pork or chicken and stir for 5 minute.
- add string beans, fish sauce, sugar and oyster sauce and stir for 3 to 4 minute.
- add basil leaves and stir for 1 min and serves with
- steam rice.