Stir Fried Squid with Herbs and Spinach
- In a deep frying pan or, preferably, a wok, heat the olive and sesame oil.
- Add the mustard seeds and cook until they start popping.
- Add garlic and ginger and continue cooking for 30 seconds.
- Toss in the squid rings and stir fry for 2 minutes on medium to high heat.
- Stir in the capsicum and spring onions and cook for one minute.
- Add the snow peas and washed spinach and cook for a further minute, or until the snow peas soften slightly.
- Sprinkle lemon juice over the stir fry, add basil and parsley and mix well.
- Serve immediately.