Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 400 g squid, cleaned and cut into rings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon mustard seeds
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon of chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 red capsicum, seeded and sliced
- 6 -8 snow peas, trimmed
- 150 g Baby Spinach
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- In a deep frying pan or, preferably, a wok, heat the olive and sesame oil.
- Add the mustard seeds and cook until they start popping.
- Add garlic and ginger and continue cooking for 30 seconds.
- Toss in the squid rings and stir fry for 2 minutes on medium to high heat.
- Stir in the capsicum and spring onions and cook for one minute.
- Add the snow peas and washed spinach and cook for a further minute, or until the snow peas soften slightly.
- Sprinkle lemon juice over the stir fry, add basil and parsley and mix well.
- Serve immediately.